Scuba Is My Heartbeat - Decal
Custom Size Decal
- Made from high-quality Premium OEM Exterior Grade UV resistant
- Waterproof vinyl with an outdoor life of 6+ years.
- Die cut stickers
- The background color will be the color of the object you place it on.
- The adhesive is on the back side so it will stick to the outside of your surface.
- If you need a custom size, just contact us via our firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply A Vinyl Decal:
Step 1 - Clean the Surface
- Wipe surface clean using a damp cloth with water or rubbing alcohol. Wait until the surface is completely dry. (NO WINDEX)
Step 2 - Prepare and Position Decal
- Take your squeegee and rub the top layer of the decal on a hard surface. Position your decal on the intended surface & secure the sheet with tape along the top. The tape now acts as a hinge.
Step 3 - Remove Backing Paper
- Flip the sheet on its hinge & very slowly peel the backing paper from the decal. If the decal stays stuck to the backing paper, rub the decal onto the transfer tape & slowly try again. Try changing angles as well.
Step 4 - Apply the Decal
- Using a squeegee, firmly rub over the transfer tape, working from the center out.
Step 5 - Remove the Transfer Tape
- At a 45 degree angle very slowly peel back the edge of the transfer. Press over the decal with your squeegee/application tool ensuring the decal is well adhered.
Step 6 - Finished
- Your vinyl die-cut decal is ready to turn heads and give you years of service.
- Estimated delivery time 1 - 2 weeks including production and shipping
- Shipped out by USPS (first class or priority mail)
The Car Material Type can stick to everything as you can see below:
Cars - Trucks - Boats - Motorcycles - Planes - Trains - Tanks - Metals - ATV's - Trailers - Toolboxes - Jet skis - Snowmobiles - Car Windows - Car Surfaces - Tractors - Bath Tubs - Surfboards - Wakeboards - Skim Boards - Skis - Snowboards - Skateboards - Dirt Bikes - Dirt Bike Plastics - Gas Tanks - Mirrors - Lighters - Computers - Laptops - Cabinets - Guitars - Drum - Controllers - Toilets
You get the point, these stick to almost anything ;)